Monday, April 14, 2014

Another List...Because I like 'Em! :)

I keep seeing these "random lists" on blogs (and I actually stole this one from Laurel), and it reminds me of those emails that used to go around with very similar lists, telling you to fill it out and send it on to all of your friends. 

So, all of my friends in the blogger world, here you go!

1. Full Name: Charity Ruth Mann
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:35
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hobbit, part 2 (I tried to see Frozen, but the theater was closed...even though it said there was a showing online...long, sad story)
4. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? This is a toughie. I do love living in Manhattan, but part of my heart is still in Australia...and a piece or two is in Indiana. I'd mostly like to live wherever my husband and daughter are living. :) 
5. What did you have for breakfast? Okay, now THIS was actually fun! I wanted to make baked oatmeal but wanted something with a little more excitement. So I found this: cinnamon roll baked oatmeal. Yum!
6. What foods do you dislike? Olives 
7. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Always Australia (to see family and friends) and I'd also like to go to Scotland and Ireland (to learn about church history and meet people I have church connections to...and to see how lovely it really is!) 
8. Favorite time of day? 3:30 a.m. (ish) 
9. Where were you born? In a mid-wifery in Pittsburgh, PA
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Does figure skating count? 
11. Favorite pastime/hobby: Does eating ice cream count? Or going on coffee dates? :)
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Hmm...mostly not a morning person, but also not a terrible late-night person (I do like to stay up late, but I don't like to suffer the consequences the next morning). A middle-of-the-day person? 
13. Do you have any pets? Nope 
14. Are you a cat or dog person? Not a huge cat OR dog person...though I'm allergic to cats, so I'd probably pick dog (maybe someday, Elanor!) 
15. Favorite Flower? Roses
16. Favorite ice cream? Peanut butter cookie dough
17. Favorite fast food restaurant? Either Wendy's or Taco Bell (I think I'd have to go with Wendy's since they serve ice cream!) 

18. Broccoli? Yum!
19. What are you listening to right now? Elanor wimpering whilst sitting beside her daddy and trying to read herself a book
20. What is your favorite color? Blue!
21. What is your favorite vegetable? This is a hard one...Can I say salad? 
22. Obsessions? Umm...ice cream? (Maybe not an obsession, really)
23. How many siblings? three brothers, two sisters, and two sisters-in-law
24.What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate chip cookie and vanilla frozen yogurt 
25. Favorite sport (to play)? Ultimate Frisbee
26. Summer or Winter? I like both and am glad I don't have to just choose one!
27. Favorite day of the week? Thursday - family day! 
28.Coke or Pepsi? Coke
29. Taco or Pizza? Pizza! Especially homemade. 
30. Favorite singers? Right now? JJ Heller and Andrew Peterson
31. Quote I love: "The goodbye is worth it because it means you got to say hello." (Jono Blakston, my friend in Australia) This is a hard but necessary truth to remember! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I found out a few things about you today and I have a few questions..
    I didn't know your favourite flower were roses. Why is 3:30pm your favourite time of the day?
    Plus I learned about some new foods: penut butter cookie dough ice cream? Whaaa? And Choc chip cookie and vanilla frozen yogurt!? Where did you have THAT?!

    That's all. Nice reading. And nice background :) P.S. We're hopefully going to try the cinnamon roll oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I read the question wrong and thought it said what time of day were you born... 3:30 a.m. is NOT my favorite time of day, unless I'm sleeping! :)

      YES! We discovered the PB cookie dough ice cream on a date at the Silver Dipper in Lafayette. If we're ever there together again, I'll take you out for some. :) And the frozen yogurt was just vanilla flavored (Garrett brought it home from the grocery store for me :)) and I have a choc chip cookie with it. Just to clarify! :)

      Hope you get to try the oatmeal! We had it again this week. I think it's actually pretty healthy, minus the cream cheese. :)

      Delete